Elevation Ability Services provides individual and group ABA therapy at the clinic in Aurora, Colorado. Elevation Ability Services also provides in-home therapy in the metro-Denver area. Elevation is contracted with several insurance companies to provide ABA. Contact us to determine if we accept your child’s insurance and if your child is eligible for insurance funding.
Sequence of Services:
- Contact us to determine if we are the right fit for your family and we can discuss your child’s needs and availability.
- Insurance Eligibility and/or Private Pay agreement
- Intake Meeting (all forms are completed and reviewed)
- Initial Assessment
- Treatment Plan development, approval by family, and submission to funder (if required)
- Intervention begins which includes parent meetings
- Progress reported and treatment plan updated
- Discharge of services
Individual Therapy Clinic Based and Home Based Therapy
We provide block scheduling following Monday-Friday. Hours are based on initial assessment and recommendations from BCBA to meet needs of child. Our blocks are approximate as we know some children do not get out of school until specific times. Multiple Blocks are available based on the needs of child.
Social Skill Groups
We offer multiple social groups throughout the day within the age ranges, please call the office for specific dates and times.